Monday, January 27, 2014

Shhh I'm Hiding

K is upstairs doing the supper dishes, so I will hide here (downstairs) until he is finished.  Hee hee. 
 
Below is a photograph of two of my Christmas gifts this year purchased by older boys at Santa's Workshop at school.  Plaque awarding me title of "Best Mom Ever" is from Ethan and "Ocean in a Jar" is from Ben.  I thought they were pretty sweet.  Not sure if I am worthy of the award, but it is something to aspire to.  Who wouldn't want to look at an Ocean in a Jar in the dead of winter? 
 
 
School is already cancelled for tomorrow since the high temperature is to be a whoppin' 9 degrees.  WHAT WILL WE DO WITH OURSELVES? 

Possible scenario:  Two months ago we challenged the boys to sort through all their Legos and put them into color appropriate bins.  They have until the end of the month or (dun dun dun) Mommy will be disposing of them.  They have been working pretty diligently.  Can we work on that for 8 straight hours?   We shall find out.

Coast is clear and kitchen is clean.  (smirk smirk)

No comments:

Post a Comment