Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Apologies

to my mother-in-law who has been checking this blog faithfully only to find nothing new.

Sorry.

I will get my act together!

It is ironic that I just made that statement and now am unable to make this picture turn the correct way. 

Is this an indication of my abilities to get my act together in 2014?

I hope not.  Anyhow here is a photo of the boys with Santa.  It was taken during the Open House uptown on a cold rainy and then snow night.  Hence the outer gear.  This reminds me of the fact that the only wedding video of my Mom and Dad's wedding was taken upside down because my Uncle had just purchased a camera and didn't realize he had it upside down!



1 comment:

  1. I have now read all of these blogs backwards. No fair that you start posting regularly and don't give me a heads up!

    ReplyDelete