Monday, January 6, 2014

Epiphany

 
In true Raymond and Rosemary Forestal tradition (Kevin's wonderful grandparents), our three wise men have been making the journey towards Bethlehem for quite some time now.  I have been working with my three boys to ALWAYS stop and ask someone for directions or help so that needless time may not be wasted.  I am in no way implying that the wise men, may perhaps have not been so wise, since they were tardy in their arrival.  Just saying that possibly they could have and should have stopped for directions.  
 
 
 

 


This is the beautiful nativity scene that my husband bought for me when he was still "woo-ing" me.  Back in the day when you could spend money on something decorative without thinking, "I shouldn't."  Isn't it beautiful?  The only other nativity that I have loved as much belongs to K's sister, Susan.  (I've got my eye on it....fyi)


O come let us adore him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment