Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kudos

Hats off to Aunt Susan and Uncle Johnerik who have managed to provide hours of entertainment with Will's birthday present which, of course, arrived one entire week early! I didn't know that was possible, because it certainly is not possible from my household. I just told someone on the phone yesterday "Happy Belated Birthday" and informed them that I thought of them all day on their actual birthday although I didn't get my act together enough to send a card or phone! I used to be so faithful and responsible! E-gads.


Anyhow, the kicker is that Will hasn't even opened the box yet! Here is a picture of Will and Ben riding the bucking bronco, known as the UPS box. Thank you Susan and Johnerik for a good 30 minutes of peace and solitude. I enjoyed it immensely!


No comments:

Post a Comment