Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekend Travels

We had a lovely weekend in Ohio  We reunited with dear friends and stomped around Wooster for the day.  The weather was gorgeous!  We watched women's soccer, but decided not to attend the cricket match (game?).  It was very fun, although also exhausting to run around our college campus with little ones.  Luckily, my niece and nephew entertained them for awhile as K and I actually got to visit with people.  Wow!  W. looked especially dapper sporting his McLeod Tartan hat that Dianne/Mom purchased him in Scotland this summer.  I tried to stick him in eye shot of the college photographer but am not sure if I was successful.  We were fortunate to visit with K's brother/sister-in-law/mom/dad in Dover. I really lucked out in the in-law department.  Just a group of funny and exceptionally nice people who are great to be with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment