Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Salute You!

It seemed like your typical Wednesday at our household.  We awoke to the baby crying, plowed through showers, breakfast, packing lunches, dressing boys and donning raincoats to enter the outside world.  I entered the bathroom for the normal reason and saw the following, referred to as Exhibit "A".



My eyes rolled in irritation as I instantly assumed the responsibility to replace it would be mine.  But then, out of the doom and gloom of yet another gray, rainy day....a glimmer of light....a ray of hope....a promise of what was to come....also known as Exhibit "B".


There she was in all her glory...waiting patiently on the back of the toilet to do her work NOT hiding away in the hall closet... placed there by some unknown hero in a selfless, thoughtful act of mercy. 

I would like to thank all those people who helped to make today possible.  I implore you to continue down your path. 

You, my friend, are a mensch.

1 comment:

  1. I wish such a ray of hope would have happened in my household. Instead, I, half-naked, had to hop into the kitchen for the Kleenex box.

    Life doesn't get much better than an extra roll on the toilet tank.

    ReplyDelete