Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Father of my Children....the Milkman??

If you are in the grocery store and happen to be browsing the dairy aisle, check out the product shown below.
Next turn the carton around and take a close look at the man fondly stroking the bovine. 
Does he look familiar? 

 I believe he does.  The only difference is that my husband has never been that close to a cow.  I do believe Horizon Milk employs my spouse's doppelganger. 

Strange occurrences so close to All Hallows Eve.  Coincidence?  I think not.

1 comment:

  1. I still maintain, that on close inspection, your husband is way more handsome than the cow guy. Though there is something very attractive, don't you think, in being that comfortable around a huge cow who is trying to eat your sweatshirt. The Horizon guy does look maybe a little hassled, though. What's the cow after?

    ReplyDelete