Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tea Drinkers....Unite

Saw this Chinese Proverb in the paper:

"Better to be deprived of food for there days, than tea for one."
                                              
It really rings true for me.  I roll out of bed in the morning and the first thing I do is turn on the teakettle.  I love that morning tea.  One of the ways I knew my husband and I were destined to be together is that his Grandma was a die hard Red Rose tea fan, as am I.

My current requirements for the morning brew are Red Rose, of course, Sugar in the Raw (seems that white sugar has no taste anymore), organic milk (preferably the carton with K's picture on it- that is another story) and a hefty mug.  My favorite right now is the mug purchased at Deep Creek this summer due in part to the puny size of the mugs in our vacation house.  I didn't think I could make it through the week with the shot glass size cups provided.

So here's to tea and drinking it plentifully.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Red Rose rocks, especially the special ceramic treats enclosed in the boxes.

    Below, parfact hat, y'ar.

    ReplyDelete