Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lottery Windfall

My brain starts to wander. What would I do with millions of dollars?

Of course, first and foremost I would give a substantial amount to anyone who has ever read and/or laughed out loud at my blog. Thank you. You will be rewarded for your impeccable taste or rather for the extra time you seem to have to do mundane tasks on the computer.

Next, I'd throw some to family and friends. Now is the time to suck up people. You never know...

Then, I'd buy my husband a new car with awesome gas mileage and a superb stereo system.

Mainly I would like to just throw it around the town creating bike trails, playgrounds, green spaces, etc. Wouldn't it be nice?? It's fun to dream.

3 comments:

  1. can't. stop. laughing. out. loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well played Country Girl. Cha Ching in your direction.
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late but I think it's hilarious too. xoxoxoxo
    can I have a pony?

    Kim

    ReplyDelete