Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Checked the Calendar

and I swear it says May. However, we have been freezing in 40 degree weather and contemplating the length of a cubit as we prepare to build an ark. The weather today takes the cake. The morning was lovely. Will, friends Ethan, Bea and I went for a gorgeous walk in the sunshine. We frolicked and jumped together.








We held hands and counted to three and ran down the hill. We climbed fences and smelled the columbine. During naptime, I was upstairs sewing and heard strange noises on the roof. I looked out to see a hailstorm.


This was the view of High Street from inside the comfort of our van.


What next? I may sleep in the basement tonight....just to be safe.

1 comment:

  1. You guys got SLAMMED with the hail! Ours only lasted about 10 seconds up on the hill...got buckets o'rain instead.
    T

    ReplyDelete