Saturday, May 14, 2011

Excuses

Instead of blogging this week I have......


  • gone out for breakfast with my man (actually two men b/c Will came along)

  • cleaned 2 and 1/2 rooms between my house and friends house. We started full of energy and vigor to share the duties of a thorough cleaning of one's house. 2 1/2 rooms later we are bored out of our minds.

  • frolicked around Lowe's dreaming of endless money and endless handyman talents to fix all the project around the house.

  • volunteered at E's school

  • endured a cub scout meeting as future Co-Wolf Leader. (Not sure how that happened)

  • drove out to my Mom's to make sure her house wasn't submerged due to flash flooding.

  • bonded with oldest son who has been a big ball of grump lately.

  • cleaned out one of the toy closets and vowed to purchase NO MORE TOYS. (Let's see if that happens.)

  • sewed on a couple of bags to give as teacher gifts.....still unfinished. End of school quickly approaching.

  • weeded front flower bed.

  • reprimanded children for wrestling and grumpy talk 10-20 times a day.

  • attempted to cook as few meals as possible

See? I am not just sitting around on my duff eating bon bons and painting my nails (though right now my toes are a lovely shade of fuschia and dark purple glitter). There seem to be many things to do and little time to do them.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad for a week, Sally boo. I'm sure the energy and vim is going to return soon and we'll be cleaning mavens.

    ReplyDelete