Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Came I Sewed I Created


After seven going on eight years of taking care of small children (gulp! Where does the time go?), I finally started a task and completed it. Actually two!
With the help of sewer, oops, seamstress D.T. (my lovely sister) I took two classes and have these two bags to show for my labors. I must admit I am pretty proud. Mostly because I have something concrete and pretty to show for 10 hours of work, as opposed to housekeeping where you could work for 10 hours and the house STILL looks like a mess. It's a black hole.
So watch out because apparently I am coming back into the world of productivity or at least last week I was. For me it is a slow process of re-entry. Concrete productivity report for this week....the jury is still out.

3 comments: