Friday, March 4, 2011

And Then There Were Two

Only Ethan and I are left untouched by the stomach bug.

I have opened the doors and windows in hopes the virus will float out with the hint of warm spring breeze.

Ben, Kevin and Will lay in their pajamas watching video after video and craving water.

Yikes.

Major bummer: Our spring break trip to Columbus is thrown to the wayside. But as I told my mother-in-law, "No worries. This is what I signed up for."

Life with little ones surely is an adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh...so sorry! Will you be able to get away for a couple of days at least?
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polesana (swahili for really sorry!). All morning yesterday I pictured you guys are on your way to Columbus. This is truly so disappointing. Let us know what we can do for you. I hope you and Ethan escape it!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete