Sunday, September 7, 2014

Back in the Trenches

It is Sunday.

I think my legs are finally rested after my subbing day in Kindergarten on Friday.  Boy.....were.....my....legs....tired. 

Not a lot of extra time for sitting.

It went fairly well, though I was so concerned about missing deadlines....8:10 this....9:00 assembly....10:30 that....1:15 art...etc that I forgot all my classroom discipline skills and spent the day reminding over, and over, and over, and over.  Hopefully I didn't ruin the established classroom behavior for the regular teacher when she returns on Monday. 

However, I did it and I survived.  Woot woot.  Now I need to get psyched to do it again!

My men bought me flowers, because they are thoughtful that way.


Until my next job, I will search online for good compression hose.  Must....keep....that....circulation....working.

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR YOU! I will raise a glass to you, hard-working woman, and to the excellently lucky classes for which you will be subbing. Hoorah for Sal!!!

    ReplyDelete