Thursday, December 13, 2012

Urine here Urine there

Seems like urine is everywhere.

Such a lovely title.  Such a lovely sentiment.  Not so lovely in the daily dealings of three boys under the age of 9.  Apparently my sons don't have very good aim.

It all started when I went upstairs to take a shower.  What's that on the trash can liner?  Someone spill something?  OHHHH it's urine. 

What in the name of Pete do they think about while peeing?  Apparently NOT getting it all in the toilet.

I flashed back to my Thanksgiving meltdown within earshot of my lovely in-laws.  Ethan and Will both peeing at the same time on opposite sides of the toilet bowl. 

At first glimpse, seemed efficient.  "Why not?", a tired Mom mumbled.   Then, streams collide.  Trajectory swerved.  Bathroom floored suffered.

"Seriously?" a suddenly alert and irritated Mom states.....possibly louder than everyday "inside" voice.

Christmas wish this year....either an unlimited supply of disinfecting wipes or a Pope toilet.  Yes, it's my own invention.  Much like the Pope mobile.  Surrounded on all sides with bullet proof plastic so that no one gets hurt....or peed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment