Thursday, December 20, 2012

Strive for....Average?

My next goal...aim for mediocrity.  I believe today I have achieved it or maybe I came up short. 

The Christmas Cookies I decided to try melted and slopped all over the place.  Whatever.  Good ingredients.  Perhaps not the best appearance, but some people would be thrilled to receive them.  Right?  Thought I'd just heap up the pile of bits and put them in a holiday tin.  God Bless Us All....Everyone.

Called friend T to get her foolproof recipe for one bowl (or one small brain) Ginger Snaps.  Not sure if they snapped, crackled or popped.  Yet again.  Mediocre at best.

It's all about the expectations.  I have a problem with that.  I expect that things will work the first time and when they don't, I get frustrated.

Eat your heart out Martha S.  You got nothin' on me.   



1 comment:

  1. It must be your oven causing the problem, definitely NOT you!

    ReplyDelete