Thursday, December 13, 2012

Embrace the Chaos

As I hide away downstairs on the computer I hear the boys wrestling upstairs.  Or jumping off furniture.  Or doing who knows whatever three boys do to entertain themselves. 

Thud thump giggle giggle.

I had no idea that there would be so much contact with three boys.  They LOVE to roll around, squeeze each other's head, ears, faces, etc.

                Surprise surprise I hear sobs.

I guess I just need to accept it.  Roll with it baby.  Go with the flow.  It is what it is.

Me thinks it would be helpful to review my Lamaze breathing to get through the peaks and valleys of physical play amongst brothers.  You keep reprimanding and reprimanding and yet they keep coming back for more.

hee hee hee haw haw haw

                 Thud.  Laugh. Another cry. 

Older brother made younger laugh through the pain.  Wrestling continues.  Whack.

Maybe this is how they tell each other they love one another.

haw haw haw

We will workshop verbal expression another day.

hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment