Monday, November 26, 2012

Tinkering

He's back.  Ben.  On the swing.  Under the Sycamore.  AND he's back bigger than ever.

A few weeks ago, while bored I toyed around with the layout of this blog.  Do I know what I am doing?  No.  Of course not.  Sometimes I wonder how I ended up blogging in the first place......oh that's right, dear friend Kim, always talking me into crazy, crazy things. 

At any rate, I toyed and Ben's picture went away for a few weeks.  Now I have decided I missed him and want him back.  But, I don't know how to make it look like it did before. 

I vow to figure it out.  I can do it!  I think I can.  I think I can.  Or rather.  Good enough for tonight.  I am tired.  I will think I can tomorrow. 

Until then, enjoy the HUGE Sycamore.  Actually this is more true to life.  That tree IS DARN HUGE.  And we had the leaf removal project to prove it!

1 comment:

  1. I love Big Ben.

    But if you don't want Big Ben so big, save him as fewer pixels before you publish your photo. I think that's how you do it--resize the photo using pixels. Anyway, it's all online.

    And I love your blog.

    How was your Thanksgiving? xoxoxox
    When are you coming to see us? XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete