Wednesday, August 17, 2011

They Found Her....

days later still trying to post pictures on her blog.

Clicked with the cell phone, e-mailed to myself, opened and saved incorrectly as e-mail, sent to Junk e-mail, opened and saved FINALLY as J-Peg. So are the days of the lives of these pictures snapped at one of our favorite places in Columbus, Ohio.

It is a lovely garden complete with children's area, water tower, tree house, hiking paths, herb garden, waterfalls....I mean the list goes on and on.




If I win the lottery or somehow fall into a boat load of money, my plans include buying some land and developing an area such as this for my town. Other ideas also include numerous playgrounds, bike trail and many many acres of public recreation areas.

Oh yeah, and maybe I'll buy some really expensive groovy shoes and chocolate.








1 comment:

  1. The great news is that you can buy good chocolate CHEAP at Aldi! If you want to start developing such a garden on Poplar Ridge, I'm all for it. Myself, I'm tired of digging!
    T

    ReplyDelete