Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Recent Events and Unevents

Not much happening around these parts lately.

Kevin is experiencing the back to school crunch.

Ben and Ethan both met their teachers at orientation.

The earth shook a little bit and we didn't even notice as the East Coast tremor passed through Greene County.

Will has a cold. Bummer. Hopefully it won't settle in his ears. Please! Please!

I have been sucked in the throws of a Cub Scout leadership position and after two meetings in two weeks am questioning my sanity level at the time I uttered, "Okay I guess." Somehow found myself telling the group that sometimes at the Pack Meetings of the Cub Scouts I want to poke my eyes out from boredom. Oops. Sometimes things just spew out of my mouth.

Soccer practice. Soccer camp. Soccer practice. Soccer shin guards STILL too hard to get on. I must sit down and invent a better method to put shin guards on your child.

Just filling the days with activity and trying to keep the squabbles to a minimum.

1 comment:

  1. Ack! Sally, I'm feeling your pain! Just filled in my calendar for the month of Sept...think I'm going to need drugs to make it thru! We'll make it to soccer one of these days!

    ReplyDelete