Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life here is going down the Toilet

I guess it was inevitable. My three boys have potty mouths. Underwear....diapers....toilet.....bums...

You name it and it has been said around here lately. At least most "G" rated terms for anything private.

Ethan and Ben disappeared one day and returned covered in diapers and underwear.
They think they are hysterical.


Will followed suit.

Apparently the boys are calling upon the spirit of their Pap Pap Ernie who was in fact a sailor and had his own unique chain of swear words that would appear over and over in the midst of frustration.

It is a right of passage. A stepping stone in life.

Whatever my little men....do what you have to do to make life have a more flavor. I will try to look the other way and mutter my own select words under my breath in order to survive this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment