Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bad....Bad

blogger. Can't believe it has been 10 days since my last post.  It would be great if I had a really, really good excuse for my lack of blogging (and my lack of housekeeping), but I will chalk it up to sheer laziness and the winter doldrums. 

Rooms have been rearranged.  Things are being thrown out left and right.  Light boxes are being envied.  WHY IS THERE NO SUNSHINE???  Really starting to get a girl down. 

But enough complaining.....over the weekend we trekked outside and discovered that WILL LOVES SNOW!  I have never seen a baby throw himself into the snow happily......throw snowballs....joyously slide down the hill and trudge back up.  It's quite amazing. Here's a glimpse of our outdoor excursion.

Lovin' every minute of it


Check out the rosy cheeks

Post sledding cocoa

Sometimes I think the only reason they go outside is to get hot chocolate afterwards. 
But then again, I think that is a highly motivational factor for me as well.

2 comments:

  1. Super, super cute pictures. You're back on the blog wagon, I can tell. It may be time to call a sunshine day soon. . . .

    ReplyDelete