Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Costume Photo Posted-CHECK

Binging on leftover Halloween Candy-WORK IN PROGRESS.

First there's Firefighter Will, rushing to save the day.
Next Buzz Lightyear Ben ready to take you to infinity (and beyond).

And last, an irritated zookeeper name Ethan is READY TO GO trick or treating
(and not wait around any longer)!!!!!

TOP TEN Halloween candies collected this year, according to me.
10. Skittles
9.  Kit Kat
8.  Swedish Fish
7.  Tootsie Roll
6.  Hershey
5.  Three Musketeers
4.  Milky Way
3.  Reese's
2.  M & M's
1.  Twix 

I know you Snickers Lovers out there are going to be up in arms.  I, however, am not a big fan of the peanut.  Just to get it out there.



3 comments:

  1. My girls got a LOT of Sweet Tarts and Milk Duds. They don't like either one.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I forgot milk duds. Must say I do enjoy those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOTSIE ROLLS? Wha? Nasty. I send those to Martin's work. MILD DUDS? WHA? Stick-in-your-teeth-pull-your-fillings-out duds?

    Kitkat. Yes, indeed.

    ReplyDelete