Saturday, October 20, 2012

11 days later

Holy smokes.  How did 11 days go by?  Life seems to have been on fast forward lately.  Not enough time in the day to accomplish anything.  The leaves are in their prime, so we have been trying to spend as much time as possible outside enjoying the warm weather....before....it turns....into....November and the fifty shades of gray appear until February.   (Nice reference and NO I haven't read the book.)

Legos have infiltrated our lives.  They are in every room of the house including the bathroom window ledge.  They go with us to the library (where poor blue ninja did not return) and often times are found in coat pockets, perhaps suffocating.

I have a love-hate relationship with legos.  I love them for the creativity and the hours of concentration that they provide for my sons.  I don't appreciate them for....well...being everywhere.  Little tiny piles of legos on my cupboards, on my kitchen counters, on the floor.  ALWAYS ALWAYS on the floor.  Drives me crazy.

This is a cave created for Gandalf, the wizard from the Lord of the Rings, complete with potions, spider and a hanger for his robe.

Piano created in a made dash to piano lessons (also resulted in Mom losing patience when calling "Let's go we are going to be late!" and receiving the reply "Just a minute." one too many times.)

Ninja air ship which also goes under water.

Gandalf's television viewing area in his cave.  Note the tv is already set to a specific station. 



     Because of these things I will continue to try to coexist in peace (or pieces) with the little creatures.  I must admit though, occasionally I get great satisfaction from sucking a few up in the vacuum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment