Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Name Calling Allowed


Apparently I am a slacker.

I never thought I was, but I have discovered that indeed I am.   I have become a procrastinator and an unproductive sort.

Maybe it is the change in the weather that makes me want to curl up on a soft spot, drink tea, and read until my eyes droop and I take a little cat nap...or two...or three.

For the first time in, dare I say it, 9 years, I find myself with two 3-4 hours mornings without children.  This summer I daydreamed of all I would accomplish, unfinished projects I would tackle, household organization that would kick Martha S.'s arse.  But now the days are here and I don't want to do any of it.

Praying for motivation.  Maybe I would get tired of sitting all morning and leisurely sipping and skimming.  I intend to find out my exact level of tolerance for nothingness.


1 comment:

  1. If Jesus came back on a morning off, would you rather he find you cleaning a toilet or drinking tea? That's what I thought. So should you do likewise.

    Have that Mary attitude.

    ReplyDelete