Friday, December 3, 2010

Injury Report Filed....Worker's compensation forthcoming??

Background story: 
A few weeks ago I was cooking pasta, with baby on hip, and needed to drain it.  Not wanting to steam burn baby, I held the large pot with one hand and poured it one handed into the strainer placed in the sink.  I felt a small pop in my wrist and ever since then my left wrist has been a bit tender at times, especialy when I twist it.

Present time: 

While cleaning the bathroom and basically hugging the toilet to get to the urine that seems to mysteriously miss the toilet bowl, I tried to clean the left side of the toilet that sits beside an outside wall.  Well, to sum up, I couldn't work my wrist correctly because requires a twisting motion of the left hand.  Flashback to my "stay at home mom" kraft macaroni and cheese injury.  (Yes Virginia it is a dangerous profession.) 

ANYHOW that is all you need to know to understand the following conversation.

Sally:  I was having a hard time cleaning the behind the toilet because my left wrist seems to be a bit sore.
Kevin:  Maybe we could hire someone to do it.

ha ha.  very funny.  if only.

1 comment:

  1. I'll come and clean behind your toilet. That's how much I like you.

    ReplyDelete