Monday, September 20, 2010

Toys Mysteriously Disappearing

E. has been begging me for days to look for a cetain Bob the Builder toy that I know has left the building concealed in a dark hefty sack.  Not sure whether to come clean and admit to my actions OR continue evading the question with generic commentary such as "I don't know where it could be."  and "It sure is a mystery." 

I don't mean to throw out their favorite toys.  Usually I aim for the items that haven't been played with for an extensive period of time OR the items that I have tripped over one too many times when walking through the house.

I am enjoying living in a house full of mystery.

3 comments:

  1. Come clean, my friend Sal. Actually, don't come clean. Being too honest is not a healthy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm..., has anyone seen my golf clubs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...something similar happens at our house every now and then. It must be that rascal leperchaun!
    T

    ReplyDelete