Saturday, June 14, 2014

Last Day of School 2-0-1-4

PARTY!  Yes! I had the phone camera set on some random weird setting hence the strange colorization.  Oops.  But you can see the enthusiasm in their faces....sort of. 

Gummy worm Rice Krispie treats excepte Will and I used teddy grahams instead of oreo cookies because I didn't want to waste the creme center.  Looks a little creepy, especially close up.  Teddy bear heads are gonna roll. 

They are ready to break the ribbon and enter summer vacation! 
Pre-filled water balloon station and water squirters with tubs of water.  
Okay, the pictures look like they are from the 1970's.  I guess you can't buy good film these days. 

Ethan's teacher gave him this as an End of the Year gift.  Sweetest gift ever!  I guess all the kids in the class came up with the descriptions.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow you must have had all of this fun while I was still rotting away in school. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete