Monday, April 28, 2014

'Ello. Anybody out there?

Contrary to popular belief, I have not dropped off the blogisphere.  Yes, I am dangling.  Holding on for dear life and trying to get my foot hold.  Hopefully I am rallying back to life.

I am currently taking an online classes on Technology.  I had to create a 30 second video using Animoto.  Check it out. 

Spoiler:  30 seconds is really, really short.  There's no time for popcorn.  Don't even put it in the microwave.  The clip will be over long before the popping slows down.

http://animoto.com/play/NvEkAEdzCiOVEiIdayzUjQ

I would have embedded the video in this post, but I had to upgrade from the free version.  So 'not gonna do it.

Wow.  I sound so much more tech savvy than I did two weeks ago. 

I recognize that the photo of Kevin and I seems obstructed by random ebb and flow of the pre-fab ocean background.  If I was tech savvy enough to fix it, I would.

1 comment: