Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer of Us

This afternoon while Kevin and I were sitting outside on the back porch enjoying a peaceful moment at home he made a declaration.  "This is the summer of Sally and Kevin.  We will only do things that will make us happier in life." 

Hooray.  I don't think I have ever been more excited about a declaration and I am PUMPED to begin.

First off, no more laundry and cooking!  Okay, okay.  There are limits.  But we both want to exercise more, read more and do the hobbies we enjoy, while going on a date every now and again.  This is the groundwork on which we will begin.

SO BRING IT ON.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome that you had a peaceful moment, and huzzah for the "Summer of Sally and Kevin!" Wish I had my own summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea. Do lots of fun wonderful things.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete