Monday, December 19, 2011

She's Just a Bitter, Bitter Woman

Okay, Walgreens.com you were good to me last year and this year in the recent past. Now, however, in the present....not so good.

Of course it was our shortsightedness. We should have done a better job of guess-ti-mating how many holiday cards we would need. But you don't know my kind-hearted husband. For example,

Me: Do you want to send a card to Joe Schmo who we haven't talked to since 2007?
Him: Yes.
Me: Really?
Him: Yes.

Therefore we ran out before our time spent filling out envelopes was complete. I think, "No worries. I will hop on line and order one more box." Only to find that the style is no longer available. Yes, it's true. They made a Christmas card that WAS available 2 weeks before Christmas NO LONGER available 1 week before Christmas. "Really?" I ask the .com representative known as Dorothy, "Does that make any sense to you?" I followed up with a firm, yet friendly, "Please let your manager know that this does not make me want to order from you in the future."

End result....two styles from us this year. No rhyme or reason as to who gets what.

Thanks for nothing Dotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment