Sunday, February 14, 2016

Flashforward to present day....it's cold.  It snowed.  We played.  We shoveled.  Enough said.  



In the midst of all that, I had a birthday.  Below is the cake that Ethan decorated for me.  Gets the point across I guess!  What's the need of fancy flowers and other bells and whistles? Chocolate shavings....who needs 'em?


That's me opening one of my three pairs of boots this birthday.  Oh yeah.  Mama's toes are loving life this winter.  

Ethan has been expanding his talents in the kitchen after his semester in middle school Home Economics. We asked him to set the table and this is what we found.  Pretty impressive I must say!


2 comments:

  1. Nice table skills, Ethan! L just throws things down, sometimes they actually get ON the table. J would be happy with a fork only - thinks she can eat everything, ice cream, soup and cereal included, with a fork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful napkin folding! Wow! Happy bootday, I mean, birthday, Sally! Yay! What a sweet cake!
    Is Finn a new dog for you guys or a visiting dog for Christmas?
    xo
    KLC

    ReplyDelete