Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Slump

I know there's really no excuse.  It's spring.  Every now and again we catch a glimpse of sunshine and shed our jackets for a day.  And yet, I find myself melancholy.  What's that all about?

Somebody needs to smack me around and shake me out of my funk.  (Sorry.  Not currently accepting volunteers.  I am sure the list would be LONG.)

I have a day at home alone today for the first time in a long time.  I have a list of THINGS TO DO and yet don't want to do many or any of them.

Online class deadlines looming,  flowerbeds needing attending, dust bunnies dusting, laundry needs laundering, AND a partridge in a pear tree.  Or more applicable in our case, a Robin in a holly bush.

Those buggers love those red berries.

C'mon spring.  Come in all the way and cleanse my spirits with  your warm (every day) sunshine!

Tootle Loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment