Monday, May 14, 2012

Out and About

Many times a day Will makes the statement, "Mommy I have three best friends.....B.B., Ethan and Elin."  Sometimes he shakes things up a bit by adding his 5 year old buddy, Bree.  A few weeks ago we spent the day outside at my Mom's with two of his pals.  My little man was in heaven.  (Sorry Will I know you are offended by the term "little" right now....but hey, you can't read yet, so you will never know.)








Smelling the wild Phlox, chasing crayfish and sailing boats down a little stream proved to be a great adventure for explorers big and little.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun place to let the kids play! Can we join sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone wants to know how we grew up I will just show them these pictures!Will looks like a model in those poses!DT

    ReplyDelete